[ale] Oops, HELP! I can't boot since upgrade

Gary MacKay garym at accnorwalk.com
Fri Jul 17 16:40:07 EDT 1998

Thanks for the quick reply.
	It worked right up to the point of executing /mnt/sbin/lilo. It could not
find lilo.conf so I executed /mnt/sbin/lilo -C /mnt/etc/lilo.conf and that
seemed to satisfy that part. Now it's telling me /boot/boot.b not found. I
tried rebooting just for kicks and got the same thing, just the LI again.
I'm guessing I have to write something into the master boot record ?? Or do
I just not have the lilo.conf set right yet?

- Gary