[ale] Secure Mail server

Mir Shafiqul Islam mir at oisp.gsu.edu
Tue Jul 14 10:33:41 EDT 1998

If you want a secure web server that will encrypt each transaction, then
you need to look at a commercial solution for SSL enabled web server, most
likely apache+ssleay. Redhat is selling it for 99$ (if I am not mistaken)

If you just want clear text authntication, then take a look at

http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_auth.html

It should list all the necessary parameters.`