[ale] apache + ssi question

Mir Shafiqul Islam mir at oisp.gsu.edu
Thu Jul 9 10:30:48 EDT 1998

Hi, I have this problem with SSI. Most likely a config or call problem.

I am calling a script from a .shtml document. The script is a perl script
and creates a gif image on the fly. I want the document to show the image.

But instead of image it is showing gibberish.

here is how I call the script.

<!--#exec cgi="/cgi-bin/image.cgi"-->

Once again the image.cgi script is a perl script utilizing GD library to
create a gif image on the fly. If I call just the script, image shows up
fine. So, I know the Image header is written fine. Any ideas ? Thanks.

 --
Mir S Islam
Systems Administrator
mir at oisp.gsu.edu