[ale] rh5 redneck support

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Mon Jul 6 09:52:27 EDT 1998

OK, being from Mobile, AL, I HAVE to ask...    What the heck is redneck
support?  I think this could be a great joke to an unsuspecting Internet
server closeby *cough*

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://jmurrah.salug.org, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.