[ale] "Purify" and "Visual Quantify" for Linux?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Thu Jul 2 23:40:16 EDT 1998

  I have a friend who's working on writing something along the lines of
TwadeWars on Steroids and Ultima OnLine.  The problem is he's hooked on
using Purify and Visual Quantify for sanity's Sake.  IF I can find such
tools for Linux, I can likely convince him to write a Linux only server
and Linux/NT clients instead of aiming pirmarily for NT for Client and
Server.

  Someone Please tell me there are Linux tools similar to these.

Robert
Robert L. Harris                |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator II  |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.           \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: