[ale] fips?

Robert L Harris nomad at rocky.orci.com
Tue Feb 3 17:34:48 EST 1998

I had 2 partitions on my laptop, hda1 was fat32, hda2 was ext2.  I used
cpio to copy hda2 over hda1 (after changing the partition type in fdisk),
I've deleted hda2, and now I want to resize hda1 to take the space of
both partitions.

Will fips do this?  Anyone got a quick walkthrough?

Robert
Robert L. Harris          |   NT is secure....
System Engineer For Hire. \_   as long as you don't remove the shrink wrap.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER: