[ale] Compaq laptop

Peter Ekstrom pekstrom at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 10 17:59:30 EDT 1998

Well, I have it running on a LTE Elite 4/75CXL, but it's a Compaq.
I've had that same problem with my pcmcia stuff.  Check out the config file
for it (/etc/pcmcia/config.opts).  They have included the memory block 0xd0000
to 0xdffff.  On my machine that didn't work.  I had to change it to 0xc0000 to
0xcffff to make it work.

Hope this helps...

On 10-Apr-98 Greg MacKay wrote:
> Anyone ever get Redhat loaded on a Armada 7700? It always hangs when
> Thanks,
> Greg MacKay

! Name.: Peter Ekstrom           !   IBM AS/400 - Senior Programmer Analyst   !
!                                !    Assistant UNIX System Administrator     !
! Email: pekstrom at mindspring.com ! ALLTEL Information Services    Atlanta, GA !
!                    http://www.mindspring.com/~pekstrom/                     !