[ale] Linux exchange client? (Can't believe I'm asking this)

Linux Idiot esoteric at atlnet.com
Thu Apr 9 02:05:31 EDT 1998

Robert L Harris wrote:

I'm currently using Netscape on Linux to read my email from work,
Exchange on an NT box.  I've also found that popclient works fine, so
you might be able to use whatever you're currently using.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at atlnet.com

NT is secure.... as long as you don't remove the shrink wrap.
Want to speed up your NT box real cheap?  Replace NT with Linux...