[ale] linux/apache

Mark Cantrell mcantrell at inetnow.net
Tue Apr 7 19:08:59 EDT 1998

I'm using RH5.0 with all the updated glibs and libs I think?! Recently I
got apache1.2.5 and recompiled it for some extra modules. I've tripled
checked all the config files and usually had no trouble with this
before. The server is started with 'httpd -f
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf'.

This may not be related but when I try to get a page like index.html it
say "Document contains no data". I checked all the faqs on apache's
site. Could someone please explain this, maybe I'm missing something
obvious.
thanks in advance
mark