[ale] Another question

Larry Gee lgee at realminfo.com
Wed Apr 1 11:49:13 EST 1998

I had the very same problem until I applied ALL of the update rpms.  I
also found that the appletalk stuff really screwed with my network until
I replaced my Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100 with a "tulip" based card
(SMC in my case).  Maybe you are having some of the same fits, however,
a quick scan of the netatalk list doesn't show any real problems with
3com cards.