[ale] isdn can really be a nightmare!!! help?

Robert L Harris nomad at rocky.orci.com
Thu Sep 18 12:46:50 EDT 1997

Ok,
  I figured out my problem with my connection is that my ISP is using
ppp mode where my office is using v.120 mode, thanks to motorola tech
support.
  Now, I'm using an expect script to do the dial, login password update
and everything.  I'm having a problem getting the "overlay" in expect
to work by starting the ppp on the other end then on this end.  Anyone
any good with expect?  I have "Exploring Expect" from oriely, but I can't
find any info on the overlay command in it.  If I ever get this silly
thing working, I'll become public domain so no-one else has this problem....

Thanks
Robert
Robert L. Harris          |    If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire. \_     you don't understand the question.

Email:
Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER: