[ale] Possible bug?

Geoffrey Myers geof at abraxis.com
Sun Sep 14 22:36:24 EDT 1997

nomad wrote:

> I've just installed netscape communicator, 4.03 (was trying 4.02b7)
> but I have a problem
> in both cases where it won't save my bookmarks file.  I try to use
> "Edit" and load in my
> other bookmarks from my dos version and it doesn't load.  I usually
> have my .netscape//bookmarks
> file linked to my dos version and it's always worked until kernel >
> 2.1.44.  Anyone
> seen anything like this?

For what it's worth, I've used both 4.02b7 and currently, 4.03 without
this problem.  Kernel 2.0.29, so the differences are the kernel and
possibly your linking to your dos version.  Are you saying you are
creating a sym link to your dos bookmarks?

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com	http://www.abraxis.com/geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....