[ale] Plug and Play cards/bios and Windows 95

Colin McIssac cam01 at silvertip.r04.epa.gov
Thu Sep 11 10:12:26 EDT 1997

-- From what I have been able to read it appears that Linux with the 2.1
kenal supports plug and play capability is this correct?  The other
question I have is the Matrox Mystique 220 card supported or would the
generic SVGA drivers work.

	Is the 2.1 kernal stable for plug and play capability or is it stil
under development.  If it is still under development is their a way to
initialize the plug and play stuff so that linux could use them. (
everything on my computer is plug and play including the monitor. )

________________________________________________________________________________|
|   Colin A. McIsaac                         Voice: (404)
562-8013             |
|   US Enviornmental Protection Agency       Voicemail: (404)
562-8013         |
|   OPM/OIEA
Email:                            |
mcisaac.colin at epamail.epa.gov     |
cam01 at silvertip.r04.epa.gov       |
|   Atlanta, Georgia
30303                                                     |