[ale] ExecCGI

Larry Gee lgee at realminfo.com
Thu Oct 30 17:29:54 EST 1997

I'm not sure about an answer to your original question, but have you
considered setting up a virtual host on another port and restricting
access to that server with the .htaccess file?  On the virtual host you
can allow ExecCGI as an option where on the general server, it is not
allowed.

Just my $0.02.