[ale] IE for Linux?

Dave spork at chefmike.com
Tue Oct 28 20:18:30 EST 1997

I dunno....I dont have a problem with it.  as long as:

a) It's free
b) It PERFORMS like it should in linux.  If It crashes repeatedly, then
i'll have some words.  (...not to mention the first time I get a "General
Protection Fault" dialogue...oOoOoo...)

Of course this is asking alot from Microsoft.  Just my $0.02

-dave