[ale] Are You Listed?

Did-It at img.outgoing.com Did-It at img.outgoing.com
Thu Oct 9 22:38:36 EDT 1997

Site traffic is so critically important, and as the web contact for

your domains, we wondered if you could forward this to the person in charge
of site marketing and traffic building.

As a webmaster or webmarketer, you know that getting traffic from the
search engines and directories is absolutely crucial to the success of your
(or your client's) site.  You have probably heard of submission services,
and some of them area really great service .... but, as you may be aware,
the search engines don't always process the submissions, and they also drop
many sites that used to be listed out of the directories to keep the size
of their database down, so you never can be sure if you have an active
listing, till now.

So, we have launched a new service called did-it.com at
http://www.did-it.com. The did-it.com Detective will check any URL to see
if the URL is listed in the search engines, as well as the RANK for a
particular key word.  It then e-mails you a status report FREE OF CHARGE.
If you find you're not listed, you can utilize our Did-it submission and
monitoring service.  What is unique about this service is that it will
monitor the status of your site on all the popular search engines and
automatically resubmit you wherever you're not listed. Today, that's the
ONLY way you can be sure you get listed and stay listed, automatically.

Come take a look... http://www.did-it.com  and use our detective service FREE!

BTW, If you like our service you can also become a did-it.com Partner.  In
exchange for putting a small icon next to a link to us, you will become
eligible for did-it.com Partner benefits.  Check out the partner program
at: http://www.did-it.com/  click on the partner icon.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
The did-it.com team.