[ale] Spam relayed through ale

Stephen F Nicholas hcssfn at panther.gsu.edu
Thu Nov 27 22:42:29 EST 1997

Robert,
  Yep, noticed that.  Note that my original message said that the message
was being relayed through ale's (I suspected, but mentioned Ga. Tech's
server.)  I was hoping that the admin for ale would see this message and
take appropriate action.  I turned off relaying on my Linux box, but the
situation may not be as simple as that for a big organization.  They may
also be doing legimate relaying.

Steve