[ale] Re: neon Fw: Warning against AOL (fwd)

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Mon Nov 24 17:01:16 EST 1997

Doh!  :)  Ohwell... this seemed to be characteristic of AOL, since they
have already been burned about "counting AOL users' clicks" earlier this
year.  Definitly a hoax, and sorry for the bandwidth  ;)

My apologies.

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.