[ale] lsof

Robert L Harris nomad at rocky.orci.com
Fri Nov 21 12:11:49 EST 1997

Ok,
  I'm using lsof on my ISP to help determine if a recently released
employee might have put in any backdoors.  The problem I'm having is
that I can't get lsof to tell me what ports the programs are accessing
when I do "lsof -i" on version 4.15.  Anyone have any ideas?

Robert

Robert L. Harris          |   If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire. \_    You don't understand the question

Voice:
  (303) 971-9218
Email:
  Robert at ast.lmco.com