[ale] Grab entire URL to local tree (like webget)

Dan Newcombe newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Mon Nov 17 08:53:22 EST 1997

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Curtis Smith wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone has a better URL/entire web site grab tool than
> webget (a perl script)?

If you poke around on the Web section of Yahoo, you should be able to find
several - if you find one that works good, I'd like to hear about it.
I've not found one yet that actually works, or that doesn't try and grab
anything liked off the page (ie. point it at www.yahoo.com and it would
grab the whole internet)

Dan Newcombe                                      newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
"Maybe you were always beyond my reach and my heart was playing safe, But was
 that love in your eye I saw or the reflection of mine?"  --Marillion