[ale] Web Server

Andrew Newton lfs at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 7 09:24:20 EST 1997

The really unfair comparision that took place was in InfoWorld.
They pitted multiprocessor commercial Unix and NT boxes against
a single processor Linux system.  However, the winner of the
contest was not an NT box, but an IBM RS/6000 system.

If the URL was sent to this list, you can check the Hypermail
archives to find it.

--
What Do You Want To Spend Today?                 Andrew Newton
Linux, FREE for an unlimited time!              lfs at eskimo.com
www.debian.org/social_contract.html        www.eskimo.com/~lfs