[ale] memory

nomad nomad at orci.com
Fri May 2 09:15:22 EDT 1997

Byron A Jeff wrote:

> > What's the command line (in lilo) to allow access to more than
> > 64Meg of Memory.  I have 128Meg now.
>
> Must be nice.
>
> LILO> linux mem=128M
>
> >  What do I put in my lilo.conf
> > to let it be seen?
>
> append="mem=128M"
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> BAJ

I'll tell you real soon...  If anyone can get wabi/wine and the
dos emu to run duke/comanche/redneck-Rampage, please tell me.
That's when windows leaves this machine....

Robert
Robert L. Harris             |   Friends help you move.
System Engineer For Hire.    \_    Real friends help you move bodies.

Email:
Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'