[ale] Volunteers needed for flyer distribution

Andrew Newton lfs at eskimo.com
Thu May 1 16:23:45 EDT 1997

If you'd like to help out with the Atlanta Linux Showcase effort
but don't know what to do, then now may be your opportunity to get
in on the action.

We need volunteers to help us distribute flyers.

Our first point of focus will be colleges.  If you can distribute
flyers on the campus of one of these colleges, let me know.
Clayton State
Georgia State
Georgia Tech
Atlanta University
UGA
Dekalb College
Southern Tech
Kennesaw State
Emory
Mercer

We ask that you post them on the public bulletin boards and other
appropriate places.  If you are a brave soul, you can contact
CS professors and ask them to hand the flyers out to students.
Sometimes the right professor will do that.  If you are even
braver, sometimes the right CS professor will let you give a quick
5 minute presentation to a class and hand-out the flyers.
Do what you feel comfortable with, but please do.

If you know any mom-and-pop computer stores that might post the
flyers, that would also be appreciated.

Again, if you are interested respond directly to me...

--
Come for COMDEX, Stay for                 This message written by:
The Atlanta Linux Showcase                           Andrew Newton
June 7 & 8 - Atlanta, GA                            lfs at eskimo.com
http://www.ale.org/showcase/           alnewton at automatedlogic.com
Linus will be there, will you?          http://www.eskimo.com/~lfs