[ale] dosemu

Paul D. Manno paul at dblegl.atl.ga.us
Wed Mar 12 06:55:58 EST 1997

Hi Terry,

One might ask why not just get and use the public zip/unzip utility
directly under Linux (the full source and various binaries available
on ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/infozip/).  Assuming the other program
just converts the DOS CR/LF -> LF, the command "tr -d '\r' should
do nicely or, if the need is to translate CR -> LF, "tr '\r' '\n'".

It'd be nice to get dosemu to work but this may help until someone
else can help witht he dosemu question directly.

-- Paul