[ale] X2 and Linux...

William Young catbert at ding.mindspring.com
Wed Jul 30 02:10:40 EDT 1997

Nope. Only the winmodem is PnP. The WinModem, incidentally, also steals
clock cycles from your motherboard, which slows down performance.

The regular USR Sportster in *not* pnp, and Mighty Fine Product (tm)

William Young					catbert at mindspring.com|
There is a general social trend in English-speaking countries (and most
likely elsewhere) to treat technically-educated people as the social
inferiors of non-technically educated people. This is a terrible ill
affecting our society --Bruce Perens