[ale] Restricting Login times.

Mike Kachline kachline at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 29 13:31:23 EDT 1997

	One thing which I remember from NT Server is that I could
restrict users as to the times / days which they could login, on a
per-user-basis. Ie, I could restrict my (non-admin) account from logging
onto the machine anytime between 2pm to 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
for instance.
	Is there a way to do likewise in Linux? (Running RH 4.2)

	While I am on the topic of restricting login shells. How would
I implement an "inactivity timeout" for users whom have logged into my
box and simply sit there for some duration of time?

							- Mike

Michael Kachline - CS, Georgia Tech
kachline at cc.gatech.edu
http://brightstar.gt.ed.net/kachline/