[ale] cron question...

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Tue Jul 29 12:50:20 EDT 1997

I have also seen perl scripts linked into a web page where you just click on
a link to the script to update a mail archive right then instead of waiting
for the regular update. There is one at
http://labyrinth.lothlorien.net/linux-pmac/
via the "cgi program" link at the top of the page but I'm not sure how to
get the actual *.pl file from cgi-bin area of the server.

Not sure if this sort of thing would meet your needs but just a suggestion.
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.