[ale] re-install of slackware and/or redhat.

Robert L. Harris nomad at orci.com
Thu Jul 24 12:10:48 EDT 1997

I am trying to re-install redhat and/or slackware.  Last night
I did a "get slackware.tar" and it downloaded to my win95
box happily and with no-errors.  (I did bin,prompt,hash before
I started the d/l.)  Today I'm trying to un-tar it using tar for
dos which has always worked great for me.  Now it's not
finding packages for installation.

Anyone seen this?

Robert

Robert L. Harris             |   If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire.    \_    You don't understand the question.

Email:
  Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'