[ale] goofy printing problem

Andrew Newton lfs at eskimo.com
Wed Jul 23 14:21:26 EDT 1997

I don't have it all in my inetd.conf file because it isn't
started by inetd.  It is listed in my services file as:
printer		515/tcp		spooler		# BSD lpd(8)

Check your messages file (or whatever is setup to receive
syslog messages) and see what it says.  Perhaps that can clue
you into the problem.

--
Andrew Newton
lfs at eskimo.com