[ale] PEX and XIE Problem

John M. Mills jmills at bismarck.gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 17 14:19:28 EDT 1997

Terry:

- I followed the advice and it worked for me; however, you must have
- quotes around the module names.  Also, you must put a ModulePath
- statement in the Files section or put the entire path to the module in
- as you did.

Thanks -- that solved the problem.  I suppose I don't normally run code which
requires pex and/or xie modules, so I had only seen the message indicating
XFree86 had sought them, but failed to find them.

Regards -- john mills

John M. Mills, Senior Research Engineer   --   john.m.mills at gtri.gatech.edu
   Georgia Tech Research Institute, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0834
         Phone contacts: 404.894.0151 (voice), 404.894.6285 (FAX)
           "The older I get, the better I was." -- Unknown Sage