[ale] Wabi 3.0 - SoftWin 95

Patrick W. Jones PWJ at newcomb-boyd.com
Mon Jul 14 06:05:26 EDT 1997

> Putting a well-known, semi-decent, CONSISTENT interface on Linux does make
> sense.  I'd love to be able to save files to my desktop, have a graphical
> file browser, etc...

I thought they were talking about an interface to Windows 95
programs.   It says WABI which I assume is to run Windows programs.
Can WABI be used as a general interface?

"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who
 would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?" --David
 Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in
 the radio in the 1920s.

Patrick Jones
Newcomb & Boyd
pwj at newcomb-boyd.com