[ale] cheep dat tape changer

Curt Smith csmith at ATLANTA.ViewCall.net
Fri Jul 11 08:30:18 EDT 1997

>At last nights meeting Steve D.  talked about a place on the web where you
>could get a dat tape changer cheep.  Can someone send me that url?

FYI: I bought a newish HP???? 4mm DAT drive for $400 out of one of the
misc.forsale.*.storage  news groups.  I've seen WangDat/HP/Archive std
2g DAT drives for as low as $350.  Compressing 4G drives for a little
more.
New HP 4Gb drives via your Comercial / wholsaler are in the $520 range.

Good luck.

cs