[ale] Driver for Diamond Virge 3D card

Mike Kachline kachline at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jul 9 12:51:27 EDT 1997

> formulas given in the docs.  The screen size I get seems to be ok, but
> there is a HIGH amound of flicker, and my mouse doesn't seem to be
> manuveuring corectly.  These are probably separate problems, but I'm

	I am using a logitech mouseman (through com1) and your standard
plain-jane SVGA 14" Vesa monitor, and can run X at 1024x768x[8 16]bpp
with no real degradation. As far as my configuration, I opted to not
spend hours tweaking my XF86Config file, and just used XF86Setup to set
me up. I will, however, mail you my XF86Config.

								- Mike

Michael Kachline - CS, Georgia Tech
kachline at cc.gatech.edu
http://brightstar.gt.ed.net/kachline/