[ale] Question on a ALS presentation

Philip W. Dalrymple III pwd at mdtsoft.com
Thu Jul 3 10:51:25 EDT 1997

At the A.L.S. there was a talk on "Intranet Support of Collaborative Planning"
by Lloyd Brodsky of AmerInd

I would like to take a look at the software that he was talking about but
AmerInd's web site has no info on either the software (it is a Lotus Notes
like pacage using http-CGI and running on Linux). If anyone has a pointer
to this software could they please send it to me.

--
Philip W. Dalrymple III <pwd at mdtsoft.com>
This article is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and