[ale] HP ScanJet 2c for sale

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Wed Jul 2 13:16:06 EDT 1997

I have a used HP ScanJet 2c flatbed color scanner for sale. I have tested it
with Linux and WinBlows 95 and it works fine. I purchased it from Rob Hoppe
a few months ago and since then have also purchased a HP ScanJet 2cx.
I do not have the scsi card that normally comes with the unit but do have
copies of the deskscan software. I want $180 for this unit.
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.