[ale] Kernel sound support

Francisco Assis de Souza assis at iname.com
Tue Jul 1 23:48:40 EDT 1997

--------------8274132FD57A615EB27ECD41

</pre>
<HTML>
Dear friends,

<P>Please don't take me amiss if the subject is not new. I upgraded my
kernel to 2.0.30 with some pain as I had accidentally deleted some object
files from my HD, including modules. I could not configure permanent kernel
sound support but module has been accepted by the config script. However,
I could not afford to compile the sound module. Looks like there's some
missing or wrongly configured during kernel compiling. Did any one face
something the like?
<BR>I anticipate heartful thanks for any helping hand.
<PRE>
--
BMfP</PRE>
</HTML>

--------------8274132FD57A615EB27ECD41

begin:          vcard
fn:             F.Assis DeSouza
n:              DeSouza;F.Assis
org:            SINE/CE
adr:            Vila Sao Luis, Casa 14 - Centro;;Av. Tristao Goncalves, 1460;Fortaleza;Ceara;60015-002;Brazil
email;internet: assis at iname.com
title:          Programmer
tel;work:       55 85 254 2525
tel;fax:        55 85 251 1033