[ale] mail

Michael David Ivey ivey at gstv.Gsu.EDU
Tue Jan 28 19:06:20 EST 1997

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Matthew Avery wrote:

> I'm trying to set up sendmail at our company.  We're registered
> with the NIC and we just put a mail record in for 'asetech.com'.

Did you add a Cwasetech.com entry in sendmail.cf?  Or in sendmail.cw, if
you're using it?

Sendmail needs to know all the different hosts it will be answering mail
for.  Let me know if you need more info.

Michael Ivey <ivey at gsu.edu>       BOFH, Georgia State Television
Phone: (404) 651-4788             http://gstv.gsu.edu/~ivey
Pager: (404) 485-7662             down, not across

"Did you know that if you're an intellectual, you'll probably end
    up in Hell for it?"  -Rev. Jonathon Bell