[ale] NEW: INTERNET SEMINAR SERIES

Caroline Mendez cmendez at atl.mindspring.com
Thu Jan 23 13:08:53 EST 1997

January 23, 1997

Dear Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts,

We would like to inform you and your members about a FREE seminar series we
are conducting in the Atlanta area called the SMART INTERNET SEMINAR SERIES.
These seminars are focused on educating business people in the Southeast
about the various aspects of the Internet and it's capabilities as a
business tool.  Our plans are to provide one free seminar a month on such
topics as Internet Security, Selling on the InterNet and Training via the
InterNet.

We are See Business Systems, a consulting and system integration firm
located in Atlanta.  For additional information on any of these events or
our company, please call me at 770-698-1999.

We appreciate any assistance in getting this information out to your membership.

Sincerely,

Caroline Mendez

DATE			NAME				PLACE		TIME
February 20		Justifying Your Web Site		Novell		9-11:30
							1000 Abernathy Road
							Suite 190
							Sandy Springs
So you have a web site, now what?  Learn how to reduce your operating costs,
communicate better with your clients, use  your human resources more
effectively and increase revenues.  Live Internet demos will demonstrate
good design features and functions.  Presented by WebMasters, See Business
Systems, Helius and Novell.  To register, please call 770-399-8819,
extension 2432.  www.see-systems.com

March 12		The Satellite to Network Connection		Novell		9:11:30
							1000 Abernathy Road
							Suite 190
							Sandy Springs
Come see the first Internet connectivity via satellite to your local area
network!  Faster than ISDN, cheaper than T1.  This technology allows for
more robust web sites, full motion video at the desktop and efficient, fast
software distribution of large files, as well as virtual training, virtual
tradeshows and more...A live demo of the technology planned. Presented by
Helius, See Business Systems, WebMasters and Novell. To register, please
call 770-399-8819, extension 2432.  www.see-systems.com