[ale] SMP

Chris Farris chrisf at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 20 15:23:35 EST 1997

I was having problems getting it up. Turns out I wasn't booting the
right kernel. Doh!

Anyway I've noticed a problem with my SMP kerenl, It seems to be having
problems in the serial or networking department. After running for a few
minutes, my network connection becomes unusable.

Anyone else running an SMP box connected to a network or an ISDN line?

Chris

--
"I welcome you and present this place to you as a gift. I am called
Valen, and we have much work ahead of us."