[ale] any $30 RedHat boxes left?

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Wed Jan 15 18:24:22 EST 1997

> On Wed, 15 Jan 1997, Steven A. Duchene getting a Linux distribution that
> included install documantation like the official RedHat distribution.

Chris Ricker answered:
> You'd have to check w/ Greg about the RedHat boxes, but if ALE's sold out,
> they're probably pretty cheap at Cheap*Bytes (http://www.cheapbytes.com/).

Is the stuff from CheapBytes the actual RedHat distribution complete with
the book like we got directly from RedHat or is it just some CD they have
burnt from the stuff available on the ftp site? If it is the second there
is a good reason why it is cheap!

--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.