[ale] 16

David Hamm dhamm at itserve.com
Wed Jan 8 13:41:51 EST 1997

I would suspect not.  As much as I like Linux I don't think most other sys
admins would spend the time to learn how to use it.  NT is a great solution if
what you need to do is pretty generic ( i.e. share disks and printers ).  And NT
is also the blessed solution right now you cant get fired for buying Microsoft
products they are a safe bet no matter what.

Later David

E-Mail: David Hamm <dhamm at itserve.com>
Date: 08-Jan-97
Time: 13:41:51