[ale] Java Programmers???

Robert L. Harris robert at ast.lmco.com
Thu Jan 2 15:26:44 EST 1997

If there is anyone out there who has java experience, please
contact me.  I need to be able to do the following on a sun
in java:

  read in 3 lines of data, piped in from another program
  put the lines in the following variables
    #1 - Name=String
    #2 - Cpu= Array of Int
    #3 = Hours= Array of Real
  Then run a for loop using #2 & #3 as the keys.  Insides of
the loop are taken care of.  IO is the problem now.

Sorry for this being off-topic, but I'm running out of
resources and know this list has alot of valuable resources
reading it.

Thanks,
  Robert
Robert L. Harris   "I'M SPAWNING CHILD PROCESSES!!!"
System Engineer For Hire.

Email:
Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

Key to Unix:
  perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
  echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq'|dc