[ale] Job Available

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Mon Dec 1 22:05:44 EST 1997

Hello Linux People:

I have a job opening in Gainesville, GA.  I need a Systems Engineer with
at least two years experinece maintaining Unix systems and TCP/IP
networking.  Experience working with X-Windows would be very beneficial.
The right person would be working at the client's location and would be
maintaing 8 Unix servers.  Two of the servers are running Linux and the
others are running SCO.  We plan to upgrade all systems to Linux.  The
systems are running X-Windows applications and there is a WAN with a
branch office in Chicago and another in Alabama.  Salary range is $40k -
$60k depending on experinece.

If interested, contact me at the number below or e-mail a text version
of your resume terry at esc1.com or you may fax it to 770.967.9108.

Thanks...
--
Oakwood, GA 30566 USA