[ale] More cheap Alpha workstations at onsale

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Aug 31 00:57:35 EDT 1997

> OK, over the weekend (a holiday weekend!) onsale.com has 12 (count em, 12!)
> cheap Alpha workstations for sale. Starting bid is $399 and they are listed
> under the servers catagory.

In case folks are wondering, I have one of these machines. They are kinda
neat but they have no RAM, no hardd drive and the 2MB built in video only
does 8 bpp (256 colors). other than that, they are cool. BTW, they take
true parity memory only.

Vernard
--
Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.