[ale] Terminal Server

c_fowler at hotmail.com c_fowler at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:15:37 EDT 1997

I'm not trying to spam the list, I just wanted to let you guys know that for
this week only, I'm having a special on Computone PowerRack.  It is a
16port upgadeable to 64ports terminal server.  Supports ppp,slip,cslip.  You
can even user radius.  And yes, I do have software that works under linux that
will give you access to each port from linux as if it were a serial port. You
can run a gett yon each port for terminals or attach printers.  And, since it is
does not use hardware resources you can use as many that you want.  Call me
if you want any information on this product.

16port PowerRack $1300.00
16port Expansion Card $445.00

With this deal you can have 64 ports for  $2635

Christopher Fowler
770-475-2725 x220

I can ship COD or credit card and these PowerRacks' are normally $2197 to ISP's
only and $3,995 direct.

Thanks,
Christopher Fowler

E-Mail:  c_fowler at hotmail.com