[ale] Get Looped and Get Traffic!

looplink at savvy.com looplink at savvy.com
Wed Aug 20 15:49:34 EDT 1997

Looking for traffic?

Join LOOPLINK.  It's the best way to drive targeted traffic to your site...
and it's FREE!!

Your LOOPLINK membership is as important as your listings in the top web
directories and search engines. Here's why:

LOOPLINK (www.looplink.com) links sites of a particular subject together
into a loop. A visitor to any loop site can easily move forward or backward
through the loop and visit other loop sites within that subject area.. This
results in driving targeted, qualified traffic to all the loop sites.
Surfers don't want to deal with mounds and mounds of irrelevant search
engine results, they want to visit sites on topics they love. It's so
simple, and everybody's a winner.

By sharing the site traffic among loop member sites, every LOOPLINK member
benefits. Every time a new site is added to the loop, traffic within the
loop increases, benefiting all loop members. It's like being in a popular
mall. The loop is greater than the sum of its parts.

We take care of organizing and maintaining the loop. In fact we even drive
additional traffic into all of the loops from our site (www.looplink.com)
through promotional and marketing activities. All you have to do is insert a
little HTML code in your homepage and our LOOPLINK navigation bar will
automatically appear. Then just sit back and enjoy the ever increasing
traffic. The technology is simple.

If you would like to visit any of our loops then go to www.looplink.com and
click on LOOPLINK CENTRAL.

If you would like to become a LOOPLINK member then click on SIGN UP.

And if you are interested in some unique, highly effective internet
advertising and promotional opportunities, click on CHECK THIS OUT or call
us at 1-516-255-0500.

Regards,

The LOOPLINK Team.