[ale] Worldnet and Linux

Geoffrey Myers geof at abraxis.com
Fri Aug 15 12:24:55 EDT 1997

You will need to be more specific, for me anyway.  I have a document
that outlines how to connect to Worldnet via Linux, but if you've done
it under one version, I would think the document wouldn't tell you
anything you don't already know.  What's the difference?  What kind of
errors are you getting?

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com	http://www.abraxis.com/geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....