[ale] Interactive Chat?

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at tfreeman.vnet.net
Wed Aug 6 23:30:59 EDT 1997

On my RH4.0 system there is an expect script at
/usr/doc/ppp-2.2.0f-2/scripts/secure-card  which looks like it will do what you
want it to do. If something like this isn't still part of the RH distribution,
let me know and I'll email same.

Thompson Freeman		       tfreeman at vnet.net
Student of Chemistry and other Philosophical Studies

!!  Free Knowledge! Bring your own bucket and shovel!