[ale] Fw: WordPerfect for Linux (Intel)

Lisa Chiang gt6492d at gatech.campus.mci.net
Fri Aug 1 07:15:35 EDT 1997

Here's a reply I got from SD Corp, the guys porting WordPerfect to
Linux/Unix.

----------
 From: Brad Caldwell <brad at sdcorp.com>
To: 'Lisa Chiang' <gt6492d at gatech.campus.mci.net>
Subject: RE: WordPerfect for Linux (Intel)
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 1997 5:06 PM

Lisa

We do not currently have a Linux evaluation CD available.  We have not been
authorized to sell the Linux product as pricing and distribution has not
been finalized.  If you will add your name to our User Notification List we
will notify you via email when this is available.

We have not made any public annoucements as to the availability of Quattro
Pro for UNIX.

Thank you for your interest in Corel for UNIX products.

Brad Caldwell
Corel WordPerfect for UNIX
Product Manager