[ale] succesful laptop install

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 30 10:14:58 EST 1996

> LILO worked OK, I'm not sure what the problem was for Vernard.  Must
> have to do with the fact he was upgrading rather than installing.

I finally figured it out. I was upgrading and i ran out of disk space on my
root partition. The system has really really really bad problems with htat
because it doesn't tell you what the real problem is.

Vernard Martin, High Performance Parallel Computation and Experimentation Lab
(vernard.martin at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/vernard/
College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
[Comic Book Collector, Linux Advocate, DramaTechie, Gamer, and Ombudsman]